Chi Gong Yoga Flow & Meridian Lines
Chiang Mai Thailand
Saturday, Dec. 2nd
2:00 - 5:00 EACH DAY
This chi gong yoga flow workshop, will be a movement based embodiement of a Yoga Flow and Chi Gong with an emphasis on Meridian Lines.
This unique blend of practices has been the result of more than 10 years of research, teaching, mentoring and lecturing over many continents and cities.
“Embodied Unity” assists in the homeostasis and equilibrium of the body, emotions, mind and spirit.
Participants will be presented with an easy way to understand and embody the Asanas, Kriyas, Pranayamas and Chi Gong which you will be able to broaden your yoga practice.
In these two days over four hours each day - we will focus on specific Asanas practiced in a sequence in which pranayamas, kriyas and chi gong exercises will be part of. Two basic meridians will be taught (Heart and Kidney) to use these as energy pathways during all asanas and pranayama practices.
We will enrich the practice with simple exercises of Yoga and Chi Gong to find ways to understand, integrate, learn and grow from. We will focus more on the silence and introspection within for self-development and spiritual growth.
This workshop will include:
• Asanas and pranayamas in a sequence. We will repeat the sequence so as you will have enough time to learn and apply new theories whilst practicing.
• The philosophy and the use of the energy centers – Chakras – for transforming unpreferable to preferable emotions and states.
• The meridians of the heart/small intestine and kidney/bladder that will be used whilst practicing the Asana sequences to enhance energy flow and prevent energy stagnation.
This workshop will help you to:
• Learn new techniques to integrate in your own practice or create a new practice.
• Open your heart to love the self and others.
• Face obstacles and fears that have prevented you to move on.
• Find solutions in what might have created such obstacles.
• New non-violent communication through movement.
For more information: Contact email@example.com